Since our first Reserve Studies in 1986, Los Angeles/Ventura County is where Association Reserves has grown from a small local Reserve Study business to an industry leader of national and international prominence. Our office serves as corporate headquarters for the Association Reserves family of 10 regional offices, providing the world-class training, standards, tools, and software necessary to serve the Reserve planning needs of Association-governed communities throughout the United States and abroad. It is our attention to detail, our uncompromising focus on the real needs of our clients, and our ability to deliver an easy-to-understand Reserve Study report on time that sets us apart from our competition. As we continue to build our reputation and expand our influence in the metropolitan Los Angeles area, we look forward to having you join our long list of satisfied clients!
- "Our Board could not be more pleased with the report we have received and the manner in which the study was conducted. We highly recommend Association Reserves to prepare your reserve study."
- "The Association Reserves representatives have been very friendly and professional and have been very responsive to our needs."
- "Association Reserves far exceeded my expectations in terms of ease of access to our Reserve Study report on the internet, and quality of service."
- "Everyone at your company was very helpful and helped with providing me a report urgently...they saved me!"
- "We have worked with Association Reserves for several years. This is a process which can be very cumbersome to say the least, but Association Reserves has streamlined the process and with their help it has been painless and very successful."
- "Association Reserves provides incredible service, knowledge and professionalism."
- "I could not possibly be happier!"
- "I have been using Association Reserves since the firm was founded. Excellent staff, timely responses, easy to understand reports, and changing reports has never been problematic! I cannot recommend Association Reserves highly enough."
Test, CA 91943