Association Reserves has been serving Pacific Northwest clients for over twenty years, preparing quality Washington Reserve Studies. This beautiful region’s climate, design parameters and history within it’s building industry demand a strong working local knowledge in guiding association’s near and long term maintenance, repair and replacement needs. We are uniquely staffed with years of experience in the following fields: construction, architecture, building envelope assessment, property valuation and finance. We have the knowledge, experience and expertise to help your Association make informed and responsible decisions regarding reserve funding. We strive for a long-term relationship as your community’s trusted reserve planning partner.Association Reserves - Serving Washington & the Pacific Northwest
505 South 336th St., #620
Federal Way, WA 98003
Office: 253/661-5437, 866/900-2792
- "Our Board could not be more pleased with the report we have received and the manner in which the study was conducted. We highly recommend Association Reserves to prepare your reserve study."
- "The Association Reserves representatives have been very friendly and professional and have been very responsive to our needs."
- "Association Reserves far exceeded my expectations in terms of ease of access to our Reserve Study report on the internet, and quality of service."
- "Everyone at your company was very helpful and helped with providing me a report urgently...they saved me!"
- "We have worked with Association Reserves for several years. This is a process which can be very cumbersome to say the least, but Association Reserves has streamlined the process and with their help it has been painless and very successful."
- "Association Reserves provides incredible service, knowledge and professionalism."
- "I could not possibly be happier!"
- "I have been using Association Reserves since the firm was founded. Excellent staff, timely responses, easy to understand reports, and changing reports has never been problematic! I cannot recommend Association Reserves highly enough."