It is while performing Capital Plans for the complexities and special needs of our Worship Facilities clients that the true strengths of Association Reserves are revealed: bringing insight and order, on time, to interior refurbishment complexities and unique assets that range from historic architecture to concert organs, where a specially-trained eye is needed to accurately anticipate long-term funding requirements. It is critical that these high-visibility facilities be adequately maintained and periodically modernized. Proper maintenance and timely replacement of infrastructure systems including mechanical, audio/visual, and building envelope all play an important role in providing worshipers with an opportunity to focus on their worship experience.
For Resources, Client List, and
Testimonials, please visit:
PO Box 2126
La Mesa, CA 91943
- "Our Board could not be more pleased with the report we have received and the manner in which the study was conducted. We highly recommend Association Reserves to prepare your reserve study."
- "The Association Reserves representatives have been very friendly and professional and have been very responsive to our needs."
- "Association Reserves far exceeded my expectations in terms of ease of access to our Reserve Study report on the internet, and quality of service."
- "Everyone at your company was very helpful and helped with providing me a report urgently...they saved me!"
- "We have worked with Association Reserves for several years. This is a process which can be very cumbersome to say the least, but Association Reserves has streamlined the process and with their help it has been painless and very successful."
- "Association Reserves provides incredible service, knowledge and professionalism."
- "I could not possibly be happier!"
- "I have been using Association Reserves since the firm was founded. Excellent staff, timely responses, easy to understand reports, and changing reports has never been problematic! I cannot recommend Association Reserves highly enough."